The Light Skin Care
The Personal Information We Collect Through the Service
Personal Information also includes certain 'Sensitive Personal Information' as may be defined under federal or state law, or as otherwise set forth in The Light policy. Sensitive Personal information may be subject to stricter regulation and consent requirements than other information. Before providing Sensitive Personal Information to us in any manner, including through our Services, you should carefully consider whether to disclose such Sensitive Personal Information.
Sensitive Personal Information that we may collect includes, but is not limited to, location data, skin health information, skin health background, health status, prescribed and over-the-counter medications and skin care products, government-issued photo ID and cardholder information for purchaser identification purposes only, and full-face and similarly identifiable photos.
Our Use of Personal Information
Any Personal information you provide to us when you visit or use the Services is voluntary. However, in order to utilize our Services, you may need to provide Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information. Subject to the restrictions on the use and disclosure of your Personal Information under applicable law, The Light and our service providers may use your Personal Information and your Sensitive Personal Information to:
- Verify your identity as the holder of an Account.
- Administer your Account or process payments and provide you with related customer service.
- Communicate with you about the Services, and to deliver any administrative notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Services.
- Tailor the features, performance and support of the Services to you and your preferences.
- Troubleshoot problems with the Website and provide you with customer support.
- Provide, operate, analyze usage of, and improve the Services.
- Market our services and those of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party vendors acting on our behalf and to entities with whom we may be collaborating to deliver the Services.
- To third parties to permit them to send you marketing communications.
- By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages, and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials.
Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information. The Services may contain links to third-party sites and services whose information, privacy and security practices may be different than ours. Before using these third-party sites or providing them with your Personal Information, you should carefully review and evaluate the privacy notices for such sites, as The Light has no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
THE LIGHT DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, HOW THIRD PARTIES HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
The text continues, but it's quite lengthy. If you'd like the rest of the text organized similarly, please let me know!